OnDemand Supply Chain Management
Through the provision of a common, real time view of the supply chain for both a company and it’s suppliers, Wesupply’s OnDemand Supply Chain Management solution increases supply chain efficiency, thereby offering the means to optimise stock, reduce costs and maximise profitability. Never has this been as important as now, where companies find themselves under increasing pressure to improve efficiencies due to the difficult economic climate.
Our secure, robust, scaleable solution is delivered in conjunction with IBM on a Managed Software as a Service (SaaS) basis, with an SLA of 99.9% proven uptime. As a fully managed service, those outsourcing to Wesupply are free from technical issues, maintenance costs and the need to keep abreast of advancing technology, and can instead, take advantage of the benefits that come from Wesupply’s proven and tested supply chain technology.
Are you experiencing one of the following supply chain issues?
- Lack of visibility of where goods are within the supply chain – no warning of exceptions such as late shipments or under shipped goods.
- Long lead time shipments with no visibility of important milestones in the order to receipt process.
- Unable to track documents across the supply chain.
- Lack of synchronisation between sites – sites operating as separate entities.
- Limited or no visibility of inventory levels across sites or divisions.
- Inconsistent and unreliable inter-site services levels – leading to high levels of safety stock and subsequently high inventory costs.
- Poor and inconsistent information for supplier performance analysis.
- High administration costs due to the management of multiple data sets.
Avoiding common supply chain issues and reaping additional benefits is as simple as logging-on to the Wesupply system via the internet. What’s more the solution is priced at a fixed annual fee to further aid with cost control and budgeting.
- A single unbiased view across the entire internal supply chain.
- Synchronisation of disparate systems and improved collaboration between sites – increased control and visibility.
- Link to information from Third party Logistics partners.
- Increased communication and trust between manufacturing sites.
- Transparent communication with suppliers – total visibility of a customer’s requirements.
- Increased awareness of any potential problem – ability to plan alterations accordingly.
- Clearer view of supplier performance. For example, which suppliers are delivering on time?
- Link to ERP Systems, allowing data to be uploaded in near real time.
- Automatic generation of invoices according to the products received, leading to a reduction in invoice disputes.