Wesupply’s leading B2B outsourced electronic data interchange (EDI) solution – OneTimeTM – is built upon technology that has been developed by Wesupply over the last ten years and has assisted UK and global businesses through the provision of a secure and robust platform for their business critical, extended supply chain requirements.
The intelligent B2B technology that underpins the OneTime solution opens and understands the content of each transaction carried through the network. This enables OneTime to monitor each transaction, understand the trading dialogue, apply intelligence to the information carried, and finally issue alerts when required. This unique intelligence enables Wesupply to deliver a fully managed EDI service that is unparalleled in its capability to provide full control and visibility to a business’ entire trading community.
The OneTime concept is driven from the fact that, unlike other traditional EDI solutions, you connect just once to the Wesupply network, using your preferred communication method – we do the rest. This approach to EDI reduces complexity and lowers the cost to your business of having to maintain multiple connections. The OneTime EDI managed service acts as an insular layer to help protect and leverage your existing IT investments.
• Fully managed: The burden and risk associated with IT purchases, maintenance costs and upgrade issues are removed.
• Compliance: Meet your trading partner’s electronic communication mandates without employing scarce internal IT resource.
• Fixed cost: Manage your overhead budget more effectively with fixed annual fee pricing.
• Transparent: Improved visibility allows you to optimise stock, release cash and maximise profitability.
• Scaleable: The system appropriate to your business’ needs can be implemented, with the choice of four OneTime solutions available as standard.
• Build: Extend your electronic trading to a wider trading community quickly and easily at your own pace.
Moving to a OneTime solution removes complexity, ensures compliance, improves supplier performance and allows you to optimise inventory – releasing cash to the business and maximising profitability for the whole order-to-cash cycle.
At Wesupply, we recognise the importance of being able to provide a service that is both affordable and scalable to meet the individual needs of your business. Our four OneTime offerings range from simple EDI using a web browser, to deep EDI integration through an electronic trading hub, with all the real-time visibility, analysis, alerts and control that our applied intelligence delivers.